Saturday, March 31, 2012

I have opened...

When we began I understood that he was different, our relationship would allow me to grow making me understand life much more, vivid. 


A moment in time when I realized the colors were changing.  My blues becoming purple with sunrise, my grays growing vibrant rays of pink.


My heart is open to gentility of a beautifully human being


I have opened.


A blooming flower, trusting suns warmth, embracing truth, a form greater than I, yet is significant to my own significance.


Bleeding out scars left by pain; regenerating security where abandonment tattooed its loathing


I have opened.


Subtle sounds of sweet blaq essence build solid structures where dysfunction had demolished health.


Tangible tastes of tantalizing touch has twirled my toughness, turned me into tender tones turning me on and I have opened.


Impassioned emphasis on impact involves endearment and embrace enfolding limbs enamored with intricate elation.


I have softened


To the touch of closeness, soothed into serenity.  Someday... someday I will smile to his strong symbol of boldness black beauty as armor and protection open. 


Open to his intellect and defiant affection, I will be the willow weeping majestically as God made me.


Open Open to know Happiness again, To know fulfillment and peace in a way that is joined anew.  Open to what life has next to offer instead of questioning what I have next to endure.  I am willing to be open.  


And here with me is he and we are Open. 


©copyright 2012 





No comments:

Post a Comment