Friday, October 26, 2012

A Letter to my Lover

Dear Lover,
Love in you has given to me, fed me and nurtured me.  Growing my best within us.
From the moment we met you had me. When your eyes met my gaze I walked into your arms. Where you hold me for eternity and beyond. 
Swept away in the freedom of your truth.  How your mannerisms are louder than your tone.  
How  you transfer your energy with a touch of your finger.  Move a mountain with a faint whisper.
Brightness in your eyes, inflection behind your words, boldness in your spirit.  Strength in your character and life in your faith.  

My heart beats to your spirits drum, fed and stabilized through your adaptability.  

Only complemented.
That I matter.  Mutual understanding that together we conquer our adversities. No longer fighting alone.  Perhaps no longer fighting.

Peace is a world and love is our universe.  Being each other's. You are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment