Sunday, September 23, 2012

Forever Yours


There is no other you peace you found in my heart is yours.  Truth offers a still.  My silence is peace creating open, true life where you can’t find. 
When Earth could contain u in i and maintain balance our kingdom would ascend. 

Now is not ours, we held a moment; A peace, speckle, freely floating amongst chaos.   Dancing on air, watching life spin out of control.
Always grateful for being able. Held in your arms lost in safe open warmth.
Little girl truly protected, found Searching for so many years to find someone to offer me comfort. Healing  a broken soul.
Not to love me, but mend what was broken and suffering.
Raise consciousness, where my giant slept.
Returned to my natural state love, protection, and value
 brought strength to my soul.

Your warmth safe memory, smile a place of joy. Brown in your eyes, depth of your stare, gentle touch, your breath of on my skin, you sweep me into a realm of sweet solid embrace.
nights I cry out for you
I remember strength of loving you is not in forever
but transformation you created in a moment.
I was built and molded through your mind and love.
Taken out of my corner and embraced the world around me.
You are a place of safe, unquestionable love. Exposure  new and unknown to my heart, you gave me a gift that I will carry with me forever. 

© Phire Free 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment