Sunday, July 13, 2014

Life's Companionship

I've lost myself
though I've found myself
lost in brown skin
brown eyes
joyful laughter
life's realities

I've lost myself
while I've found myself 
touched through the anguish of 
being taken for granted by so many
yet truly appreciated by so few
made triumphant again and again by life's debtors
Giving value and understanding to being used

I've lost myself 
to your growth and understanding
lost myself to the options that you choose
and though I know that now loss leaves confusion
I know that deception has been refused

I know that because I found myself
You can find what you are seeking
Because I've found myself, you're love is truth
I own what's sought through life that I am speaking 
Foundation is in knowledge and wisdom learned from lacking in my youth.

In feeling that you've lost yourself
You've only been rebuilt to offer new 
Love yourself loving others
Give to life to find what's true
Lose yourself in life's joyful wonders
For there are many, we often experience so few

Lose yourself, see life's precious colors




You'll be surprised at those who find themselves in you.

© Phire Free 2013

3 comments:

  1. UNTIMELY SPOKEN BEAUTY... ;)

    THX 4 SHARING. LQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lose yourself, see life's precious colors. You'll be surprised at those who find themselves in you."

    -A Motto

    Love.

    ReplyDelete