Thursday, August 18, 2011

Being (God's Love)

A listening ear
Serene in presence

Soft words
peace
Rest my heart
Messaging
Spiritual
soothing
reassuring
Silk
Drip through my mind

Still
Tell me

Whisper softly
Gently

I am not alone
No fear
Thoughts are true
My heart
You understand
Silence

You void sadness
worry

My smile touches you
Even when only within
My cares are true

As you created me
Meaningful
Selfless

Me
different

Redefined
Well defined
Undefined

Me
A woman
A world
An unexplained universe


Your truth
Your being
Your hesitations
Rejuvenate my spirit
Your trust
Eloquent nature

My passion
Open
to
for
through sharing
The softness of my gentle pillow

The gentle softness of my pillow

My gentle pillow’s softness
A strong foundation of love
Here for understanding

Acceptance
Open-mindedness
non judgment

As you made me
Woman as you made me
Woman in your image

Woman as love
©  Phire Free2011

No comments:

Post a Comment