Saturday, August 27, 2011

Levels of Consciousness: Understanding consciouness... (Part 1)

In my time in the conscious circle I have stumbled into, I have realized that there are levels of conciousness. I have noticed this, but today it officially dawned on me that conciousness (like any other natural need) has it's own tiers.  Which is why there are conscious people that can do "unconscious" shit (that's probably a reason for some of the public disagreements of the conscious realm).  It is highly important to note, that Love also has tiers which is why relationships can change, grow, and take on different forms (because they don't really ever end).  When a human is allowed to be loved, there is a connection that is unique to that human made to that person, place, or thing.

I didn't get it at first, but as time has progressed and I have moved through circles, I have realized that some can be more effective when choosing a level of understanding, and others can be most effective when searching for pure knowledge and sharing on their journey.  It's the difference between being a student of life, and having a specialization.  Some people can share more easily focusing on one thing, than on everything.

I now innerstand the growth that takes place when one decides to accept Christ, and I see the lack of clarity and stagnation of growth that takes when He is not accepted (this is not a Christian emphasized post, this is however a relevant observation).  Since I have innerstood God, my value for what I know in life means much more than material items.  "Fitting in" was something I gave up on a looong time ago, and now, "fitting me" is my most focused value.

It is important to me to break down how I innerstand the levels of Consciousness because I have seen much confusion, and possibly a lot of discouragement due to the amount of awareness that is created when one truly steps into the world of the "Red pill".  I have a responsibility to anyone that chooses to listen to my words to encourage growth and development as well as true innerstanding of self.   In the End, when our people become better, our children will be better, and that is what matters most!

Serenity to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment